the world's leader in restroom
and wiping solutions combined.
Elevate your workplace with our trusted, familiar brands
*Non-food contact surfaces
1. Zhang, N., Li, Y. and Huang, H., 2018. Surface touch and its network growth in a graduate student office. Indoor air, 28(6), pp.963-972
2. A frequent habit that has implications for hand hygiene Kwok, Yen Lee Angela et al. 2015. American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 43, Issue 2, 112 – 114
3. U. of Arizona study by Gerba, C. 2002. First In-Office Study Dishes The Dirt on Desks
4. Martínez-Gonzáles, N.E., Solorzano-Ibarra, F., Cabrera-Díaz, E., Gutiérrez-González, P., Martínez-Chávez, L., Pérez-Montaño, J.A. and Martínez-Cárdenas, C., 2017. Microbial contamination on cell phones used by undergraduate students. Canadian Journal of Infection Control, 32(4).
6. Source: https://www.ajicjournal.org/article/S0196-6553(13)00117-X/fulltext
7. Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html